1. Purchase materials from our STORE page, including books, blu-ray, calendars, and more! Funds go to the creation of more visual and written light pollution awareness content.
2. Donate / sponsor SKYGLOW by visiting our DONATION page and making a contribution. Funds go to the creation of more visual and written light pollution awareness content.
3. Organize a SKYGLOW EVENT in your area. We have educational presentations of various lengths which combine TED-style talks with dynamic still & timelapse video content.
4. Visit the INTERNATIONAL DARK-SKY ASSOCIATION website and learn more about impacts of light pollution and what you can do about it.
5. Use dark-sky friendly light fixtures, and shield your indoor and outdoor lights. For more info, please visit IDA's OUTDOOR LIGHTING BASICS page.